Interested in entering the world of business but want to do so in innovative fashion? If this is the path you want to take but you’re still struggling to come up with ideas, here are two business areas for innovative entrepreneurs.
1. 3D Printing
The surge of 3D printing has opened a lot of opportunities for entrepreneurs. If you’re in the vicinity of good suppliers, such as 3D printing filament manufacturer Keene Village Plastics, this area of business is definitely on the rise. Here are some specific ideas:
- Customizing Existing Items. From toys to jewelry, you can take advantage of 3D printing technology to make better versions of existing items in the market.
- 3D scanning. People want everything personalized. Some people want to have smaller versions of their houses 3D printed or maybe even their pets! You can take advantage of this by offering 3D scanning in conjunction with printing.
- Prototyping. Want to run a business that helps other businesses as well? Many business owners have the knack for designing products but can’t make the leap to investing in their own 3D printing setup. You can make a profit off of supporting these types of entrepreneurs.
2. Remote Work
The future of work is very interesting, and the main component of that, which has rapidly grown in popularity in recent years, is remote workers. As a result, many business opportunities emerged. Here are some ideas:
- Coworking Spaces. Coworking spaces address the need of remote workers for reliable internet connection and comfortable workspaces while having the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
- Online Courses and Training. While remote work is growing in popularity, many companies are still not as open to it as employees and contractors would like. Online courses that offer skills training and techniques to get remote work opportunities have really gained ground recently.
Remote work and 3D printing are two of the most innovative areas of business today. Take advantage of the changing business landscape and win big!