A fulfilment service, or order fulfilment service, is a process where a company has an obligation to send a client an item or product that they ordered or requested. They charge fees according to the order and the item that they transport. Here are some of the tasks that they perform:
1. Sending and receiving orders through registered mail or shipping companies.
2. Managing continuity programs and processing credit cards, including the multi pays.
3. Prepare the necessary requirements for international shipments.
4. Providing progress reports and order fulfilment per client request.
5. Managing, inspecting, and updating clients with material returns.
6. Restock the return merchandise if undamaged and respond to charge backs.
7. Answer customer service phone calls and respond to all e-mails.
8. Provide storage to businesses that orders a big number of stocks.
Many businesses find it beneficial to outsource this service because of the following benefits:
A fulfilment company can store your materials for a reasonable price, so you can save money and increase the quantities that you order. This way, you’ll have better wholesale prices and sales. It also excludes the need of buying and maintaining your own warehouse. In addition, you won’t need to hire people who will manage its processes or hire heavy-duty equipment.
Many businesses don’t have time to hire and manage a warehouse staff. This is why a fulfilment company can do everything, including distributing your literature promotional items and supporting your large-scale events. This gives you the chance to prioritize your business activities properly.
Many fulfilment companies offer bulk-shipping rates for businesses that need to distribute a significant amount of materials. It allows you to have at least 30% discount on standard shipment prices. Flat-rate shipping is also applicable, so you can pay a single fee based on the service and weight of materials.
Discover the benefits of fulfilment services by looking for a reliable storage, fulfilment, and distribution company. This way, you can improve the work performance of your business.